HOTEL RESERVATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Haveli Braj Bhushanjee, Bundi (the Hotel) that the reservation, if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
o The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
o Rates quoted are in Indian Rupees.
o Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
o Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
o The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + one child (below 5 years old), or extra person / bed fee @ 30% of room rent will be charged for each additional adult staying in room. Child who are 5 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Please contact the hotel for more information.
o A advance payment in cash or through card or online payment by card for entire stay will be charged at the time of confirmed reservation.
o In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
o You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
o Check-in time is from 11.00 Am and check-out time is by 10:00am.
o A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
o Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
o Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
o Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 11Am to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
|CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellation Policy :-
- 1. Any cancellation of reservation 60 days before of scheduled arrival is accepted with cancellation charges of 50% of entire reservation amount paid.
- 2. Any cancellation of reservation within 30 days of scheduled arrival is not accepted and no refund is possible.
- 3. Carry-forward or change of date will be subject to availability of room with our without additional charges.
- 4. All cancellation will be made through e.mail on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
Full payment for entire stay is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
The Hotel accepts Visa and Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards. Indian Debit Cards are accepted.
We issued all bills and payment invoice only in Indian Rupees.
Applicable Meal Plan : - No meals and no breakfast is included in above price.
- o No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- o No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
- o This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- o By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
- o The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- o The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- o You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- o The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.